NextFEM is proud to present NextFEM Struct, an innovative solution for analysis and checking of scaffolding and stages. Developed in partnership with MEC CAD, the PON CAD module offers an easy-to-use interface with PON CAD (R) design products, that have a long-standing experience in helping professionals to design scaffolds, stages and much more.
NextFEM Struct is a one-click solution: you can import the structure developed in PON CAD and be ready to analyse and check it in seconds!
The following features are implemented in NextFEM Struct:
- import of the wireframe structural representation in PON CAD (fully automated from inside PON CAD), specialized for working and out-of-service conditions of the scaffolding
- automatic assignment of materials and cross-sections from libraries
- automatic assignment of self-weight, live and wind loads; user can change any parameter related to loading, such as wind and snow site, deck loads and many others
- automated generation of load combinations and equivalent loading for structural imperfections
- linear static analysis with integrated solver OOFEM
- verification for scaffold steel members as per EN 12811, performed accordingly to EN 1993-1-1 – Eurocode 3. Structural checking is conducted at the Ultimate Limit State, and is customizable with an easy-to-use scripting language
- verification for scaffold members in aluminiun alloy as per EN 12811, performed accordingly to EN 1999-1-1 – Eurocode 9. Structural checking is conducted at the Ultimate Limit State, and is customizable with an easy-to-use scripting language
- checking of right-angle couplers and clamps as per EN 12811
- user can export the model to SAP2000 (R) with all loads and combinations
- generation of the analysis report in RTF format, including automatically generated screenshots.
The following design codes has been implemented:
- EN 1993-1-1: Eurocode 3 – Design of steel structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
- EN 1999-1-1: Eurocode 9 – Design of aluminium structures – Part 1-1: General structural rules
- EN 12811-1: Temporary works equipment – Part 1: Scaffolds – Performance requirements and general design
- Italian Ministry of Infrastructures, D.M. 14-01-2008 (in the following, NTC2008) and Annex no. 617, 02/02/2009.
For commercial info, please write to email@example.com
For further information about PON CAD Struct download its manual:
3D finite element model of a scaffold – Rotate the model with left mouse button, zoom by scrolling
For technical information and support, write to firstname.lastname@example.org